Powered by Blogger.
Share
Pin It

Wake Up and Dreaming of You


on , , , ,

No comments


Every night, I love to listen to my favorite songs before I hit the sack. There's a lot of songs that reminds me of someone who makes me happy everyday. I like listening to Coheed and Cambria's "Wake Up". Here's one stanza of the said song inspired to hold on to my feelings with you:

The morning will come

In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest
Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you decide to wake up


Wake Up and Dreaming of You

Everyday I wake up,
Staring at your pictures,
I wish that I can hold your hands,
Just to feel warm beside you

In every minute, every hour of the day
I wish I could hug you,
Everytime I see you,
Just to tell you that you're so special

Waking up every morning,
With that smile in your face,
Dreaming of you in my sleep,
That make my day complete
             

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...