Powered by Blogger.
Share
Pin It

Is This Infatuation or Love?


on , , , , ,

1 comment






Several months ago, I kept on thinking of all the things happening to me. Abundance and luck, struggles yet betrayal. But when it comes to love, it fades away all of my problems. I fell in love with a guy that he makes me smile everyday. Recently, I think I'm falling out of love because of the things he did to me.




Recently, a friend of mine became my knight and shining armor. And we talked about life, friendship and love. Few days ago, I realized that I like him. But I dunno what to do. Everytime we talked, I felt comfortable with him. I can say a lot of things to him.

He's nice and gentleman. I like the way he talks.I dunno if this is infatuation or love.

You brighten my day
Making me feel special
You cared for me
Whenever you heard me hurt by someone

With our daily routine talking,
I appreciate your time for me
You make me laugh
Making my day complete

Am I infatuated with you?
I have mutual feelings towards you
I'm scared to fall in love again
And to end up with the right guy to spend the rest of my life with

















1 comment

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...