Powered by Blogger.
Share
Pin It

Being Nocturnal


on , , ,

No comments

I used to stay awake around midnight when I was working in a BPO company years back. But when I started blogging, I went back to my habits.. staying up late, just to finish some stuffs before hitting the sack around 2 am. I'm just a nocturnal baby. Getting some ideas while I'm having my midnight snack is in my daily routine already.

 My funniest experience staying awake is when I was in 1st year college. I'm awake for 24 hours, doing my stuffs online, and designing my former blog during that time. 



Being Nocturnal

Having a great ideas
While I'm awake and thinking of what lies ahead of me
Staying up late,
Makes me imaginative on things around me

Coffee and cookies,
To perk up my duties as a blogger
Playing good music for hours,
Makes me stimulate my mind

Being nocturnal,
Accomplish a lot of tasks everyday
I gave my 100% in my job,
Every hour, every minute of my life







Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...