Powered by Blogger.
Share
Pin It

Falling In Love with the Right Guy


on , , ,

No comments

It's been a while when I fall in love with someone. Sometimes, I just wanted to be with him. I just want to be happy, though he's taken already.

Few weeks has past, my former boyfriend texted me. I have no regrets on leaving him because of the same reason that we fought every month. I ignored him every time he tried to win me back.

When will be the time that someone will love and care for me? Understand me in my job? And staying at my side in every problems I have in life? 

I think I'm falling for someone right now. He's nice but I have to know him better. Wishing that he's the ONE.



                                      Falling In Love With The Right Guy

When I met you,
Our path crossed 
I just thought we could be friends
But you told me if we could to have a relationship.

Time has past
I realized that I fell in love with you
But there's rejection on your part
I kept on longing for your love

Will you make me happy?
Or will you make me cry?
Everytime I'm falling for someone,
I believed he's the one

Falling in love with the right guy,
Is it possible to happen?
Longing for someone's love and affection,
Hoping to find happiness forever

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...