Powered by Blogger.
Share
Pin It

Meant To Be Each Other


on , , ,

10 comments


Several months ago, after deciding to leave the one I loved for almost two years of unpredictable relationship, I fell in love with someone who makes me happy everyday. He was a nice person, though there are some hindrances between the two of us.

After we became close for some reasons, I still can't get enough of him. I dunno why. Is this love or infatuation?



Meant To Be Each Other


The moment we met
A lot of things happened to us
Sharing happy thoughts everyday
That makes my day complete

There's something about you
That I can't get enough of
Neglecting the one I loved
And leaving him all behind


Is this love or infatuation?
All I know that you are now part of my life
You make me feel special in so many ways
Staring at you makes me happy


You make me strong 
In every struggles I have
You make me happy
In every triumphs I made everyday

The only question is
Are we meant to be?
Only God knows 
if we're meant for each other

10 comments

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...