Powered by Blogger.
Share
Pin It

Writing Poems Over Coffee


on , , ,

No comments



It's been a long time since I started writing poems several years ago. In my free time, I make sure whenever I want to create love poems and a cup of coffee...it always make me complete as a person.


To Ponder

There are times I want to leave you
For a lot of reason
But my heart always says 
That you need me the most

Making me the only person 
You can lean on
In every trials and success in life
You're always there for me

Time changes everything
When you betrayed me
I don't want to hear anything from you
You broke my heart easily

To ponder
 From all the things you have done to me
I've been blessed with my career and in life
Please leave me alone



Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...